Tuesday 18 December 2012

Game review : Cookie shop

Okay from here onwards Im gonna try my best to give a good game review :) Okay here goes ^~^ The game is on a DS platform so dudes with no DSes...its totally cool you can download emulators ^^ I recommand Nosgba cos its really good :D This game is more for girls but hey guys can play too if you want xD Well basically this game all you have to do is just collect recepies,make pastries and become the best shop in the whole departmant store.You're basically this very cute chocolate dog thingy by the way :p Will show a picture of it later.Actually I got this game cos I was sooo bored.And it was pretty amusing :) The game isnt very hard to play but the time in a day is just too short >< Like I need half a day to make a cake,seriously its just a cake >< The controls is a bit annoying,you'll know when you play but then again I had to get used to it.The sound was very cute but I find it abit of lacking.Grapics wise its very cute ^~^ Kinda have a Anime feel to it.Okay time for the overall ratings ^^
Fun : 7/10
Grapics : 8/10
Sound : 7/10
Story : 7/10
Easy : 8/10
Overall : 7/10
Highly recomand for children who are girls.
Game cover box <3
Game Character <3
Snapshot <3

No comments:

Post a Comment