Sunday 18 November 2012

DS roms

Here is a list of ds roms I have so far :)


Nintendogs-Dachshund and Friends <3
Pokemon Diamond <3
Charm Girls Club My Fashion Show <3
Cake Mania 1 and 2 <3
Cooking Mama 1 and 2 <3
My sims <3
Tamagotchi Connection Corner <3
Foto frenzy <3
Jewel Match <3
Tokimeki memorial girls side 1 and 2 <3
New Super Mario Bros
Paws and Claws-Pet vet 2 <3
Point blank <3
Professor Layton and the diabolical box <3
Tetris <3
The sims 2-Apartment pets <3
Yoshi Island <3
Zoo keeper <3
Animal crossing-Wild Wild World <3
Havest Moon and Harvest Moon Cute <3
Mario Kart <3
Wario Ware-Touched! <3
Rune Factory 2 <3
Harvest Moon-Sunshine Island <3
Princess Debut <3
Wagamama Fashion-Girls mode(J) <3
Dairy Girl <3
Love Plus <3
Girlish Love Revolution <3
Atelier Annie <3
The world ends with you <3
Rune Factory 3 <3
Cookie shop <3

Yup thats it for now :) If you like you can email me at iheartanimelovesyou@gmail.com and ask for any ds roms :) I'll gladly email it to you FREE OF CHARGE :) Also if you have any ds roms request that you want you can drop me an email too :) I'll try my best to look for it xD






No comments:

Post a Comment