Thursday 29 November 2012

Uta no Prince sama


Hi ^~^ I'm using my phone to blog so the typing and everything might look weird xD I'll change it as soon as I get hold of my com :p Anyways omg Uta no Prince sama is a great anime guys go watch it xD Okay,how I got to know this anime...hmmm...well I went shopping with my mum for dresses cos my uncles wedding is just around the corner :p So I saw this very cute anime guy keychain that looked like Len from Vocaloid :3 Also beside it a red haired guy that looked like Enma from KHR...I only managed to get the red haired guys name.So I typed Otoya anime in YouTube and BAM! Uta no Prince is the result :p It's about music and idols,with lots of hot guys in it xD I'm currently fangirling on Shou <3 Cutest thing ever ^~^ So what are you waiting for? Go watch xD
Uta no Prince sama STARISH <3
Shou kun close up <3
Shou kun outfit <3

No comments:

Post a Comment