Sunday 18 November 2012

Good old Beyblades

Hey guys Im awake ^~^ Its...11.25 in the morning here :D Hmm,you know recently I started to watch one of my favourite childhood shows called,Beyblade <3 You know,the ones with the original cast...Tyson,Ray,Kai and Max :) Ohhhh I love them so much I had such a great memory with them.I've always begged my parents if I could have a beyblade of my own :) True enough I did...The first one I had was Driger which was this one :
Yup this was the one :) Ohhh I loved it so much cos its Ray's :3 My sister had a Dranzer :) So now they have these new beyblades called Metal Fight/Fusion whichever you call it and I was so sad they didnt sell the old beyblades anymore :( I mean c'mon >< The old ones were so much cooler and I like the old cast T^T Why cant they make more beyblade seasons or at least bring them over to metal fight :( Sad max...but its okay I guess :) 
Official Bladebreakers logo <3
Bladebreakers in season 1 <3

Bladebreakers in season 2 <3
Bladebreakers in season 3 with Dachi,a new member <3





No comments:

Post a Comment