Sunday 18 November 2012

Pokefan

Hey guys :) Pokemon Black and White 2 is..out pretty long but I just got it a few days ago and Im so excited to play it :) I heard the storyline was very good and so far the pokemon in my team is Lucario,Zoroark,Dewott,Growlithe and woobat :) I know it sounds very weak but hey its my game not yours :p Anyways have you seen Hugh :0 He's super kawaii <3 I fell in love with his artworks the moment I saw it ^~^ His determination to bring back Purrloin is just major cute :3 Pokemon,you never cease to amaze me :D I LOVE POKEMON ever since I was young :) I started playing when I was 4 :p Yes I did understand how to play :) I have like all the versions and I hope they make more cos its so cool ^~^ Maybe when I grow up I can be a game developer :3 Hahaha,work hard play harder xD Im also very glad that some of the plasma members are good guys now :) Really great that there is some good souls left ^~^ OMG,the epic gym leaders ^^ I love Roxie,Skyla and Elesa :) They're my favs and cos they're girls :p This time the gyms are stunning :D I love those puzzle gyms where you have to figure out how to get to the gym leaders :) And OMG Iris is the Champion?! Well anything can happen right :p So fun! But I think the best thing about Pokemon is the Pokemon itself :) Teehee~ Im still a rookie trainer but Im sure I'll win this game just like I did for all the pokemon versions xD POKEMON FTW (Y)
The protagonist of Pokemon Black and White 2 <3
Black Kyurem and White Kyurem <3
A little something I found <3

Gym leaders of Unova <3
Personal Trainer card <3
My boyfriend,Hugh <3







No comments:

Post a Comment