Monday 26 November 2012

Im Back

Hi Im back ^~^ Sorry for not posting anything for so long I was away on a school trip :) Went to Vietnam and it was amazing :D There were many happy times but sad times too there...But the show must go on :) Now presenting...MY VIETNAM TRIP! :D Day 1,was damn late when I reached the airport.Last to reach actually and to make things worse,we had to meet at the 2nd last belt...which was like super far @.@ We had to wait in the waiting room for our airplane for 2h because we were to early. I've got no idea why we had to be there so early when the plane wasnt even there .___. Anyways spammed some pictures here and there. And when we got on the plane,first thing I said was WOW.They served free food and it was delicious too ^^ Not to mention the little tv infront of you a radio! So awesome I tell you.Watched Ice Age 4 :) After that we ate Pho,the staple food of Vietnam :) Its this bowl of noodles that taste so damn awesome :D Next we headed on to the War Remnants Museum .That place there,had many pictures of war and their weapons.Some were actually quite horrible >< The pictures also had the US soldiers (if Im not wrong,forgive me if Im) killing the Vietnamese. Its really horrible to think that people would actually kill others.Especially the young and the old.Its just so wrong! Why cant the world just live in peace and harmony T^T If we all accept our flaws and treat everyone equal,wont that be better? I mean its like the same...in school,at home...someone always have to be the superior one and as a result,war :( Also,there was this chemical being released called Agent Orange,it made so many people deformed >< Next to the museum we headed to the prison beside it.It was so creepy there was a prisoner with long hair >< Gross...had a photo there and we left to the Central Post office.It was HUGE! And I mean literally.They had like this little phone call booths and there's aircon inside (shiok) We also went to see the Notre Dame Cathedral :) Night time fell and it was dinner time ^^ Ate at a chinese restaurant if Im not wrong...When we arrived at our hotel,me and my 3 other friends were so scared to sleep in 2s so we asked the teacher if ewe could sleep together.After much pleading we only manage to beg for 2 nights together.It was fun,sorta.Did things that I've never done before like going to the toilet all together just to keep each other company.OH! I had a scary encounter.Okay so my hotel has this card thingy that when you enter you need to slot the card in so the power will on.And after you slot it some chinese words will come out of it like :Welcome or something like that.At night,me and my other friend couldnt sleep so we stayed up all night to talk.Suddenly the card said welcome.We had a shock cos no one even touched the cards >< Frightened,we cover the blankets over our head...But it was no use we still couldnt sleep.Ignoring it we continued talking...again suddenly the thing went on again but this time with a white quick light lighting the room >< I nearly peed in my pants! I thought I was gonna die that night D: But in the end it turned out to be a power slide -.- yups thats day 1 :)
Our airplane <3
Hello Vietnam <3

Pho <3
Military weapons <3
Real Babies <3
Result of Agent Orange <3
Big headed baby <3

Prisoner <3


Window paintings on the church <3
Inside of the church <3

Outside of church <3






No comments:

Post a Comment